Why Join the Diversity Coalition?
Competitive Edge: Improve your ability to manage a diverse work force and gain a competitive edge for your company and organization.
Recognition: Gain recognition for your organization's commitment to diversity.
Enrichment: Receive FREE diversity calendar, newsletter, referrals, and other services for enriching your life.
Improve your ability to manage a diverse work force and gain a competitive edge for your company or organization.
COME JOIN US.... firstname.lastname@example.org
Network: Utilize the FREE networking opportunities provided by SCCDC to learn how others are effectively dealing with issues of diversity. As the workplace and marketplace continue to change, more and more companies, organizations and educational institutions are educating their employees on diversity awareness.
• Somerset County Vocational-Technical School
• 4-H Chinese School
• Bridgewater-Raritan School System
• Children's Museum
• Center for Understanding Islam
• Garden State Sikh Society
• Hindu Temple Society
• Irish-American Public Action Committee
• Prosecutor's Office
• Rolling Hills Girl Scouts
• United Way of Somerset County
• Somerset County Office of the Superintendent
• National Council of Negro Women
• The Courier News
• The Somerset Presbyterian Church
• Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Somerset Hills
Bahai Community of Somerset
Franklin Interfaith Community
The Art of Living Foundation
The Friends of Nepal-NJ
The Asha Foundation
Coaliltion for the Peace and Action Committee
Erasing Borders Inc.
International Jain Sangh
Islamic Society of Basking Ridge
NJ Buddhist Vihara, Franklin
NJ Diakonia Committee
Rotary International District 7510
Rotary Club of Branchburg
So Shimsa Zen Center, Plainfield
Somerset Voices for Peace and Action